Church Interpreter Training Institute (CITI)
Two week Institute
Residential Students: $1,500.00
- Includes $50 registration fee, classes, lodging and meals
- Does not include spending money for off campus activities
Commuter Students: $1,000.00
- Includes $50 registration fee and classes
- Meals may be purchased at the dining hall or off campus
- Bag lunches may be brought
All fees must be paid in full prior to or on registration day. Questions regarding fees should be submitted to the CITI Director.
Please make all checks OR money orders payable to:
Concordia Theological Seminary and note in Memo: CITI 2013.
All payments for registration and/or fees should be mailed to:
Concordia Theological Seminary
6600 North Clinton St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
- Congregational support
- VBS - Sunday School support
- Youth events
- Benevolent Associations (e.g. Thrivent Branch, LWML District/Zone/Society)
- Day School Chapel donations